Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hero?

I was listening to the song we don’t need another hero. It seems our world is falling apart. I don’t think I’m much of a hero, but I think I have the heart of hero or heroine. Since I couldn’t think of anything else to write, and to be honest I’m somewhat depressed. What kind of hero would I be? Sometimes the outfit changes, but I know my hero. The face of a warrior.







War paint, from times much gone by, it is my face. The black for evil I see in myself. The white for the good, the yellow was supposed to be a lightning bolt. This creation is based of my depression, my hate, and my pain. I named him even. I named him Twisted Metal for a story, my story. A story of a broken person, myself.
            Marilyn is his polar opposite; perhaps she is the white in the mask. If so Twisted is the black.
            In this strange world that I may never understand I often think of the pain that helped create me. If I can control the pain, the hate, perhaps I can do some good in this hell we call home.
            Marilyn likes her dresses. So let’s a little playful with the hero today, the face remains the same. Confuse people, make them possible doubt themselves, and cause possible fear. The way of the warrior. All be it a very strange one.
            For a top a corset seems to feel right.
 
Pretty, yet possibly useful with the belt. If you have a belt might as well use it!
 

Daggers are always handy. What is a warrior without a sword?
You can almost never have too many weapons though! So, some little surprises for close battle.
 
Two tomahawks!
                For longer range a crossbow.
You might need something to protect your hands and forearms, so true gauntlet gloves.
A shield never hurts, and why not my favorite a one from Sparta! 
Shield
It’s also a good idea protect your head!
 
 
 
I couldn't find a skirt that I liked, but some possibilities are black or purple leather or canvas. You want it belled and not tight fitting for easy movement. You could also possibly hide your tomahawks under the skirt if you wanted. If you wonder why leather or canvas they are pretty tough fabrics, made for some abuse.

For footwear as a warrior, boots!

For pantyhose color black of course!


A warriors jewelry is his or her scars, the blood of themselves, and the enemy! Perhaps one of the strangest warriors or heroes in history. Yet, there was Joan of Ark! Proves it is inside that counts, even if society doesn’t accept you. As I wonder what the future will bring us, I hope for the best and fear for the worst.

Love,

Marilyn

As far as Twisted, well he hates almost everyone. Try not to take it personally! He even hates himself if it makes you feel better.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment